Waggaroos COVID 19 protocols
Post date: Jul 2, 2020 10:19:50 AM
Covid-19 Safety Protocols are still in place:
Please do not come if you
• Feel unwell; have a fever (37.5°C or higher); cough; sore throat; shortness of breath/ difficulty breathing; loss of taste; loss of smell;
• Have been to any of the locations listed on the NSW Health website ( https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/latest-news-and-updates#latest-covid-19-case-locations-in-nsw ) within the dates specified. If you have you should immediately self-isolate until 14 dates after you were last there and get tested even if you have no symptoms.
• No payment, cash or electronic, will be accepted at a WaggaRoos event. Participants will be contacted at a later date and asked to transfer entry fees for events attended directly into the WaggaRoos bank account.
• There will be no water provided on courses or at assembly area. Participants are to bring own water for their own personal use only to carry on course and for post-event.
CAR KEYS/ WATER BOTTLES/ CLOTHING
• There will be no provision to hold car-keys/ water bottles/ clothing at registration table. Participants are to look after their own car-keys/ water bottles/ clothing.
Please maintain consciousness of social distancing requirements:
• Keep at least 1.5m from people not from your household.
• Do not run in someone else’s slipstream.
• Be socially respectful and step to the side of the path when passing others.